Re: Publishing Offline Web Applications

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> The HTML WG would like to publish the Offline Web Applications document
> as a Working Group Note. The document is located here:
>
>   http://dev.w3.org/html5/offline-webapps/
>
> The decision to publish the document is located here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/mid/1211904200.4651.871.camel@pav.lan
>
> If you could give me a date of publication (whenever suits you, though
> also the sooner the better :-)) I can transform the editor's draft into
> a Working Group Note with the correct publication date.
>
> PS: Thanks for the css3-namespaces redirect, much appreciated!
>
> Kind  regards,

Hi Anne,

As it seems to be a first public working draft, I think I'll also need
the domain leader (Chris Lilley) approval for publication and the shortname.
We can reasonably aim it to be out either on Friday 30th or Monday 2nd
if that suits you.
Please go ahead and update the editor draft in this direction so I can
move it to TR space and provide me a link to approvals asap.

Regards,
--
Jules