Publishing Offline Web Applications

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 21:57:11 +0200
To: webreq@w3.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>

Hi guys,

The HTML WG would like to publish the Offline Web Applications document as
a Working Group Note. The document is located here:

   http://dev.w3.org/html5/offline-webapps/

The decision to publish the document is located here:

   http://www.w3.org/mid/1211904200.4651.871.camel@pav.lan

If you could give me a date of publication (whenever suits you, though
also the sooner the better :-)) I can transform the editor's draft into a
Working Group Note with the correct publication date.

PS: Thanks for the css3-namespaces redirect, much appreciated!

Kind  regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>