Re: Answering the question... (timing of table headers issue)

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:52:21 +0200, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> wrote:
>> To whit:
>> * Is Anne ("Standards Suck") van Kesteren out of place to be announcing
>> that HTML5 has dropped <input usemap>?
>
> Evidently; i.e. perception is reality, and I'm getting complaints
> about this weblog entry.
>
> [...]
>
> How about updating your weblog entry with something like that, Anne?

My apologies for forgetting the word draft. It's unfortunate that a simple
mistake like that causes such an uproar where a simple e-mail to me
personally would've done the trick (possibly cc'ed to www-archive as
opposed to four public lists read by over hundreds of people).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>