RE: agenda for 25 october 2007 HTML WG telecon?

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:29:50 -0700
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, "connolly@w3.org" <connolly@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org WG" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>

Gregory J. Rosmaita [mailto:oedipus@hicom.net] wrote:
>while http://www.w3.org/html/wg/il16
>indicates that there is an HTML WG telecon today at 4pm PDT, no
>agenda was posted to public-html-wg-announce, nor could i find one
>posted to public-html

This is completely my fault, and I have to apologize to the group.  I've had some medical issues to deal with the last couple of days that have unfortunately been disrupting my focus, and I completely forgot to work up and send the agenda yesterday (despite Dan's reminding me).

Consider our telecom time in half an hour office hours, then, as I've messed up being able to have a real telecom.

Sorry about that,
-Chris