Re: Scheduling publication of another access-control draft?

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 01:40:11 +0200, Jules Clement-Ripoche <jules@w3.org>
wrote:
> Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> Since we got quite some feedback to the last draft that required
>> changes I'm wondering if it's possible to schedule publication of
>> another draft around Nov 1. I heard that the request for publication
>> deadline is approaching and that around Nov 1 publications will be
>> made. Is that correct?
>
> It should be possible, I'll check tomorrow for the exact dates of
> November moratorium. But if you send the request few days in advance I
> bet it would be possible Nov. 1st or 2nd.

It's unlikely we'll make use of this, I think. There's a decent amount of
changes people want us to make to the draft which probably won't be all in
before that date. I suspect the next version will be published after the
W3C TP. Thanks.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>