Re: Scheduling publication of another access-control draft?

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since we got quite some feedback to the last draft that required changes
> I'm wondering if it's possible to schedule publication of another draft
> around Nov 1. I heard that the request for publication deadline is
> approaching and that around Nov 1 publications will be made. Is that
> correct?
>
> Kind regards,

Hi Anne,

It should be possible, I'll check tomorrow for the exact dates of
November moratorium. But if you send the request few days in advance I
bet it would be possible Nov. 1st or 2nd.

Best regards,

--
Jules CLEMENT-RIPOCHE <jules@w3.org> World Wide Web Consortium
W3C Systems Team - Webmaster  http://www.w3.org/