Re: [w3photo] Image regions

wow. fast you have been (as yoda might say).

some comments/notes/ideas:

- I'd like this single "coords" prop for all Regions
  (btw, the example still uses "points" for some regions)

- I would prefer space separated points (i.e. {0,0 100,100}
  instead of {0,0,100,100}. It would be easier to split for me.
  But I guess you had your reasons.

- what about subclassing Polygon and Ellipse, so that
  w3p:Circle rdfs:subClassOf w3p:Ellipse and
  w3p:Rectangle rdfs:subClassOf w3p:Polygon.
  This would lead to only two basic shapes/region types that
  a tool would need to support. (plus the optional boundingBox)

anyway, great work.

benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack