Re: [w3photo] Schedule an IRC chat re: Default Repository?

On 24.02.2004 14:05:10, Greg Elin wrote:
>Can we schedule an IRC chat for whoever is interested to QA and test
>the Alpha version of the default repository? Anytime over the next few
>days would be great.
I could make any time.
but why not just use this ML for Q&As, comments, suggestions?

preview works fine for me with mozilla 1.6. some minor comments
only:
- some tooltips for the toolbar would be great.
- there is a missing "," in resizeWin's argument list
- in edit mode, rolling over the Nth cut-out (next to the image)
  highlights the (N-1)th region, e.g in [1].
- right-clicking on the image opens an annotation popup
- a not-logged-in user can delete annotations
- I would prefer not using popups when clicking on an image link
  from thumbnail view. (but that's just a personal opinion)

[1] http://w3photo.org/photos/test/009_9_edited.ftw

already a cool tool, congrats!

btw. are there any news concerning the vocab namespace?

benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack

Kruppstr. 82-100