Re: some web architecture diagrams and RDF modelling

Hi Dan,

I spotted your slide on Curried function notation, which of course has
great resonance with my programming in Haskell (Haskell was Curry's first
name).

The recent-ish discussion about RDFPath languages in RDFIG had startyed me
thinking about using Curried functions as a kind of path notation --
something I could experiment with using my RDF-in-Haskell
software.  Consider a path context (a node or set of nodes, I'm not sure)
and a path expression being a function that "moves" from one path context
to another.  Complex sub-paths could be expressed by function composition,
so it should be possible to build an expressive path language from a few
simple primitives.

#g
--

At 08:59 15/11/03 +0900, you wrote:

>I got kinda inspired on the plane, and I'd like to talk
>about this in the meeting this week...
>
>   WebArch Diagrams
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/fdesc54/
>
>--