Re: Webarch diagrams now support greying out of previously seen material

[+cc www-archive, presuming you don't mind]

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 20:59, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> Hi DanC,
>
> I augumented classTreeOwl.n3 with this:
>
>   :InPreviousSlide a owl:Class.
>
> Then I wrote an external file for idRes.rdf (called
> idResGrey.n3) that says:
>
>   w:Representation a :InPreviousSlide.
>   w:Resource a :InPreviousSlide.
>   w:URI a :InPreviousSlide.
>
> Then, in classTreeOwl.n3, I added rules that say: "If
> the class is :InPreviousSlide, display arcs/shapes/text
> in grey.
>
> Now the Makefile says:
>
> webarch-diag-frag.xgraph: idRes.rdf idResGrey.n3 frag.n3 ... 	$(PYTHON)
> $(CWM) classTreeOwl.n3 frag.n3 idResGrey.n3 ...
>
> Seems to work.

cool.

>  I guess the idea is that each file is orthogonal
> to all the others and can be included with its "Grey" sibling
> as we build.
>
> Let me know if you want to do this a different way;

I expect we can get the machine to do this for us using...

 this log:forAll :C.
 { <idRes.rdf>.log:semantics log:includes { :C a owl:Class } } =>
   { :C a :InPreviousSlide }.

See the relevant section of the cwm tutorial...

  Reaching out onto the Web
  http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/Reach
  slides: http://www.w3.org/2003/Talks/0520-www-tf1-d1-reach/

I made HEADER.html in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/fdesc54/ and