Arbitrary changes to processing model (was: editors on the hook for editorial issues)

Ok... what about adding the following sentence (*quoted*):

"MUST clearly and completely specify the content and semantics of
the header blocks used to implement the behavior in question,
including if appropriate any modifications to the SOAP Processing
model. *The SOAP Processing Model may be changed in arbitrary ways.*"

We might wish to add a safety warning.

What do you think?

Jean-Jacques.