Re: SOAP 1.2 Edtodo list should now be up to date

Thank you!

Just reading Carine's email now; have you also adjusted the
edlist accordingly?

Jean-Jacques.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen wrote:
> Containing the issues and action items produced in XML Protocol telcon
> Wed Sep 11 2002.
>
> Last edited: $Date: 2002/09/11 21:34:30 $ by $Author: hnielsen $
>
> Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
> mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/edtodo.html

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:00:07 +0200
  • Subject: "lost actions"
  • To: w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org
During last F2F, editors took actions items that now seem disconnected
from the related issues.

- the first one was "make the proposed change wrt issue 192 resolution"
As issue 192 was already closed, it looks strange.

When i searched in the F2F IRC log, i found the following issue discussion:
 <issue number="291">
 proposal : stick it in the Upgrade namespace
 anish: for consistency, why have it lowercase?
 original reason was to have it different from the main one
 proposal to close 291 is uppercase E in Env, and be it part of upgrade namespace
 issue close by this proposal
 ACTION: Editors, make the proposed change wrt issue 192 resolution
 ACTION: DavidF to send email to xmlp-comments to close 291
 </issue>

Therefore, i think this was a typo and the AI should be read:
"ACTION: Editors, make the proposed change wrt issue 291 resolution"

- the second one is "Make changes as in the proposal (none) - "
According to the F2F IRC log, it must be about issue 323. The log says:

"Editors: Issue 323 -- Make the change as in the proposal (the .../none URI)"
which is close to the AI text we have now.

(And it can't be about issue 322 because it was "Editors
Change the spec per Henrik's proposed text for issue 322 (and track
possible consequences) " in the AI list.

--
Carine Bournez -+- W3C / INRIA Sophia-Antipolis