Re: weekly call for agenda items

From: Graham Klyne <Graham.Klyne@MIMEsweeper.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:30:59 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>

Jeremy,

At 09:50 PM 10/23/02 +0100, Brian McBride wrote:
>  o concepts doc (I'm hoping for a new doc Thursday)

How's it going (today being Thursday)?

I suggest you phone me when you're ready to hand back.

[I just thought to check www-archive:  I didn't receive your message, dunno
why...]

Quick points:
- By all means chop long lines:  I just don't edit the HTML by hand.
- Markup points:  sure, let's discuss, but I'd like to focus primarily on
getting the *content* right.  Relatively speaking, there's plenty of time
to clean up the presentation:  from past experience, that gets a pretty
thorough going over in last call anyway.

I'll plan to focus on another document (SWAD-E) until your ready to hand back.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK@NineByNine.org>