Passes pubrules etc.

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:35:11 +0200
To: www-archive@w3.org, jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, connolly@w3.org

There were quite a few bugs with the doc.
I have now fixed them all:
It validates as XHTML, and with the pubrules stuff. Its own link creating
problems, since it doesn't exist.

It doesn't like my home page link, reporting a server error - it works for
me.

I surpressed reporting of the 403 errors because the pubrules checker didn't
like the reports.

The fixed version is found at:

http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-tests/index.html

(a static doc)

and it links to the approved.zip proposed.zip files
http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-tests/approved.zip
http://sealpc09.cnuce.cnr.it/jeremy/owl-tests/proposed.zip

Thus this is all ready to go forward.

There were the following changes which were not just the mark-up:
 - added J. to my name
 - added summary="...." for all the tables. Generally I just reused the
description from the table itself.

However, I haven't got Dan's e-mail telling me who to send it to right now
(VPN problems); I'll next have it in about 5 hours time).

If either of you wish to send these URLs to the publication team do so, and
copy me; otherwise I'll do it when I can next access my e-mail.

Jeremy