RE: Editor's TODO list

I suspect we would actually like mail for changes to any file in
dev.w3.org:2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/ or perhaps the following list:

edtodo.html
entities.dtd
entitiesedcopy.dtd
entitieswd.dtd
prevwgmb.txt
wgmb.txt
wsdl12-bindings.xml
wsdl12-primer.xml
wsdl12-soap.xsd
wsdl12.xml
wsdl12.xsd
xmlspec-wsdl.xsl
xmlspec.dtd
xmlspec.xsl

I think the only problem with making a list is that the things on the
list may change over time.

Gudge