Re: Editor's TODO list

Ok, as indicated earlier, I've now populated the edtodo[1] with
the issues at [2] that are marked "closed".

Could you please check the ones with a question mark ("JJM.
Incorporated into spec already?"), and mark them as closed (in
edtodo.html) if you have incorporated the resolution into the
spec, or know for sure someone has?

Thanks,

Jean-Jacques.

Martin Gudgin wrote:
> I've created a skeleton editor's TODO list and checked it into CVS[1].
> This is based on the SOAP 1.2 editor's TODO list, so Jean-Jacques should
> find it very familiar. For everyone elses benefit here is how I see it
> working. [...]

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/edtodo.html
[2]