Re: Send a document by mail

The basic authentication is planned. We will probably implement it when
the password manager will be ready to use.
But the SMTP over SSL is not planed.

If password snooping is your main problem, in the SMTP basic
authentication protocol, yous never send the password itself, you send a
md5 based string.

regards
Emilien Kia