Re: Horizontal MathML Tree

Feel free to send your proposal to this mailing list.
This is the appropriate forum for a discussion of
the interface.

Just one initial thought: it is important to think about
equations as components of a compound, structured
document. This puts some constraints on the equation
editor, as its user interface should be compatible and
consistant with the rest of the editor.

Vincent.

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 02:10:49 +0100 "Wendell P" <wendellp@operamail.com> wrote:

> I have been making a detailed study of equation editors and am starting to write a proposal on how to improve the interface. If they are interested, I would like to join the discussion group for the development of the Amaya equation editor.

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France