Re: Horizontal MathML Tree

> Wendell, do you mind if I post your message on the public
> mailing list, to continue this discussion in the open?

Please go ahead.

I have two other suggestions. First, remove the "m" from the tag names. Second, make the tree collapsible. I have sent two more pictures to illustrate.

I have been making a detailed study of equation editors and am starting to write a proposal on how to improve the interface. If they are interested, I would like to join the discussion group for the development of the Amaya equation editor.

Cheers,
Wendell Pepperdine
From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.