Re: Pasting of Unicode characters *still* buggy

Oops! Meant to send this to www-amaya@w3.org, not just

irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr.

--- Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr> wrote:

> > Amaya should at least accept Unicode characters
> pasted
> > from GNOME's character map.

> A possible solution is to let the user change the
> encoding.
> There is a global variable called Default_Charset in
> the $AmayaHome/thot.rc that allows
> to force the default encoding, but there is no UI to
> change this value.
> Perhaps setting this value to UTF-8 or UNICODE-1-1
> will solve your problem?

It didn't work; I tried the values UTF-8, UNICODE-1-1,
utf-8, and unicode-1-1. BTW, in addition to changing
Default_Charset, I also changed DOCUMENT_CHARSET to
utf-8 with Amaya's GUI.