Re: Amaya quirks with IE and how to question.

Paul Derbyshire wrote:

> How the HECK do you enter a copyright symbol or other special symbol?
> Yes I did try using the Char Map applet to insert the symbol. I checked the
> copyright symbol's input code and it is alt+0184;

Paul,

Did you make sure that you had the Windows charmap applet set for the
Times New Roman font?  In my experience, that's the font to which you
must set the applet for its characters to display properly when
transferred to working docs opened in other apps.  The input code for
the copyright symbol in Times New Roman is alt+0169.  See if that
doesn't work.

I'd test it for ya but I haven't installed Amaya yet, and after reading
about all the bugs, I may just wait for the next version!

Mike
http://come.to/the.hut