Re: Bug reports . . . 17 of them . . . .

Dave  J Woolley <DJW@bts.co.uk> wrote:
> Apologies for repost of original; Send is too close to Message in
> Outlook....

Outlook Exploder is a piece of junk. Even for Microsoft software. It's their
worst IMO. Junk it and get Pegasus or Eudora.

>       Generally HTML is not a layout control language
>	(use PDF of postscript for that)

Not everyone can. Only HTML has *free* editors. PDF, Postscript, Tex (which
you missed) and its variants, etc., all have editors available but all these
editors are some form of $$$ware, from timebombware (a certain Tex editor) to
out-and-out shrink-wrapped-really-expensive-ware.

Why there is a lack of (free) Tex editors is beyond me... it's an open
document standard, freely implementable, unlike, say, PDF.