RE: Amaya quirks with IE and how to question.

	[MCepl]  First, I would love to support unhappy Paul, because I
am unhappy too. For me, it is not as much the case of © but I am
missing  . I am lawyer so all my texts are full of
&sect;&nbsp;<some number>. Somebody told, that proper is Ctrl+<SPC> but
on my Windows setup it includes normal space (&#20;) rather than
non-breaking one. Also, I would not be happy to use Alt+<number> as the
result ought to be some named entity (&copy; or &nbsp;) rather than
hard-coded character.

	How would one setup my keyboard in Amaya, so that it includes
any entity I wish?

				Matthew