Re: Developper documentation

Hi

Sorry, i think i was not enough clear with my question.  I took stuff in
the lastest version of amaya and look what i got when i compare the new
grammar with the old:

(0)gagnon@---:~/Thot/batch>diff STRUCT.LAN /usr/batch/STRUCT.LAN
131,133c131
<                'ReturnCreateNL' / 'IsTable' / 'IsRow' /
<                'IsColHead' / 'IsCell' / 'NewPercentWidth' /
<                'ColRef' / 'ColSpan' / 'RowSpan' /
---
>                'ReturnCreateNL' /

This is new exceptions ... and the documents you pointed me was not update
to reflect this change.

That is the same thing with the createwith statement (in older version of
the library) in P language... i did not find any functional description.

I have no example for API .. but i suppose it can be the same thing:)

These are only examples... and i understand a lot of them, but some takes
me time to figure for what they was made for.

I suppose this stuff is not documented but i ask .. in case of something
exist

For the API i will compose my own document with stuff in
Thot/thotlib/include/*.h thanks.

Thanks for your time

David

  David Gagnon, B. ing.
  Laboratoire de Recherche en Genie Logiciel
  Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal            email: gagnon@rgl.polymtl.ca
                                             tel: 1-514-340-4815