Re: Files missing, was Re: SGI, libsocket.so

>  > These files are only necessary if you start print in standalone.
>
> Hmm... I didn't have the idea to use print standalone. What is it good
> for, and what exactly does it do?

It's useful for Thot application users. They can print documents without
launching
of the Thot editor.

>  > The print process displays a warning message but works.
>  > I can post these files (including the de-printdialogue) on our server
>  > if you are interested.
>
> Yes, thanks! Especially I would like to have de-printdialogue.

You can download *-printdialogue from
ftp://opera.inrialpes.fr/pub/sources/amaya

At the moment, de-printdialogue is a copy of en-printdialogue. If you can
translate
it we'll be very happy to integrate your new version.