Re: Files missing, was Re: SGI, libsocket.so

> Irene VATTON:
>  > I recompiled the SGI version to solve exactly this problem, but it seem I
>  > forgot
>  > to recompile print.
>  > We plan the do a new release this week. I'll check that in new release.
>  > Regards and thanks for information
>  >   Irene.
>  >
>  >

> I now installed the version 1.2a. But now all the
> 'config/*-printdialogue' filfes are missing. 'de-printdialogue' is
> missing also in the sources. Is it not yet translated completely?

These files are only necessary if you start print in standalone.
The print process displays a warning message but works.
I can post these files (including the de-printdialogue) on our server
if you are interested.

> Another question:
>
> How can I change the green foreground color in the help windows?

You have to edit the line "ReadOnlyColor=" in the file $HOME/.thotrc:

ReadOnlyColor=Black

if you want to display them in black.