Re: Alt or Meta key?

Hi bob,

You're right. There are confusions between Alt, Meta and Compose keys.
There is a piece of code in Amaya which considers that Alt is equivalent
to Compose and try to provide stressed characters (characters not
available on standard keyboards). So your Alt+r, Alt+v and Alt+w
are dropped.

I'm going to work on this piece of code to clarify the situation:
- Meta and Alt_left should be equivalent
- Compose and Alt_right should be equivalent

Thanks for advice and best regards
   Irene