Re: [Style Guide] Clarifications for Grid actionable mode

Just so I'm clear, if a grid cell contained a slider, if I arrow to that
cell and hit return, that would enter actionable mode. Hitting the
arrows after this would then change the value of that slider, or would I
need to tab again to put focus on the widget within a widget?

CB