Re: <dialog> and the

Are you sure it's not HTML 5 that's confusing?

I always thought that in the world of software terminology, a dialog was a
dialog box, and a dialogue was a conversation.
A lot of other developers will think that too, when they see there is an
HTML tag called dialog.

Why not just call it a conversation if that's what it is?

- Aaron