From: w3c-wai-pf-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-pf-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Aaron M Leventhal
Sent: 28 January 2009 08:10
To: Ian Hickson
Cc: public-pfwg-comments@w3.org; w3c-wai-pf@w3.org;
w3c-wai-pf-request@w3.org; wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: Re: <dialog> and the

Are you sure it's not HTML 5 that's confusing?

I always thought that in the world of software terminology, a dialog was
a dialog box, and a dialogue was a conversation.
A lot of other developers will think that too, when they see there is an
HTML tag called dialog.

Why not just call it a conversation if that's what it is?

- Aaron