Re: [free-aria] Re: Seeking feedback on HTML5 video accessibility experiment

Further let me add that I expect the browser developers to include a
button for the text menu into their default controls as a result of
extending the video tag with accessibility functionality. This menu is
the means to control which tracks are displayed - both for
time-aligned text tracks that are available from within the binary
video file or as out-of-band data.

Best Regards,
Silvia.