Re: [free-aria] Re: Seeking feedback on HTML5 video accessibility experiment

Hi Victor,

It is the last control on the bottom right of the video player and it
is only accessible with the mouse (as far as I know). It's the oval
blue control. I am not bothering to improve this since the complete
skin is only a made-up skin for the sake of including the menu for the
different text tracks. But if you know a way in which to make it
accessible, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to improve
the demo with it.

Thanks,
Silvia.