Re: Tree sample code

Hi David, previous examples have used the code you are suggesting. We
are discussing alternatives for a few reasons:

1. Nesting each subtree group inside its parent list item would allow
this to be used with the existing structure of nested UL/LI in HTML,
without the need for additional sub-level inline elements like the
SPAN or A tags we have in all the examples to date.

2. Nesting each subtree group inside its parent list item would allow
aria-level to be automatically calculated by the user agent. This
could lead to making aria-level optional in the same way aria-setsize
and aria-posinset are currently optional unless the DOM is only
showing a subset of the full tree.