From: wai-xtech-request@w3.org [mailto:wai-xtech-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Earl Johnson
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 5:01 PM
To: James Craig
Cc: wai-xtech@w3.org WAI-XTECH
Subject: Re: What is the current situation with ARIA and accordion?

Forgot a difference between accordion and treegrid - accordion looks
like its navigation scheme should be much closer to tabpanel vs
treegrid.

Perhaps the fact that no one can say accordion is always just treegrid
like or always just tabpanel-like is reason enough to introduce an
accordion role.

Earl

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Earl Johnson <earlj.biker@gmail.com>