Re: What is the current situation with ARIA and accordion?

Forgot a difference between accordion and treegrid - accordion looks like
its navigation scheme should be much closer to tabpanel vs treegrid.

Perhaps the fact that no one can say accordion is always just treegrid like
or always just tabpanel-like is reason enough to introduce an accordion
role.

Earl