Re: Style Guide meeting summary

Hi;;

As Chris pointed out near the end of  his writeup below, selection is next
week's discussion - specifically the issue of contiguous and discontinuous
selection in navigation and actionable modes. As a primer for discussion:
1. Selection in Navigation mode could work the way it works in a, for
example, directory widget. Arrow keys react the same...
      a. Selection in Mail tool type grids, if they don't better fall in
Landmark grid navigation, throw a monkey wrench in this thought

2. Either type of selection in Actionable mode is a mess. Perhaps either
selection type in Actionable mode should only work within the grid cell
versus across grid cell boundaries?

Earl

--
Earl