Re: ISSUE: aria-setsize is redundant; it should be on listitem parentNode, not listitem

Heh. I missed this line I guess: "If all items in a set are present in
the document structure, it is not necessary to set this property, as
the user agent can automatically calculate the set size and position
for each item." Thanks.