Re: agreement: user disposes; disagreement: author proposes [was: Re: When actions speak louder than words]

I think the author should have a convienent way of defining
elements they want to have keyboard shortcuts.  Obviously
users should be able to change or ignore these author
requests.  But is does give the author an ability to say this
is a fequently used or consistent feature within their website.

Jon