Re: Updated SVG comments document

Jon,

With the arrival of Rich's comments I think we are about ready to
wrap these up and pass the lot of them to SVG WG. How long do you
want to wait for reactions here on this list to the latest arrivals?
Jim Ley had some good comments but I don't think they remove any
items.

Let's talk on the CG call presently.

Al