Re: Mailing list archives: feeback requested on proposedimprovements (2: view)

le jeu 28-03-2002 à 11:42, Steven Pemberton a écrit :
> I'm not sure. I don't consider those elements are an unordered list, and the
> bullets look very odd.

I removed the bullets through CSS (I hadn't done so until now for the
message view - I guess I forgot). What markup you would have used if not
an <ul>? I tried at first with a <dl> which seemed to be the most
appropriate, but the CSS rule that would have make it look acceptable
isn't deployed widely enough. So I thought <ul> was a good compromise.
What do you suggest?

> > > The 'title's in the navbar are inconsistent (see previous comments)
> > Is that the "Discussion threads" vs "messages by thread" point?
>
> I guess so.

I hope Al can clarify his choices regarding titles.

Dom
W3C's Webmaster
mailto:dom@w3.org