Re: Mailing list archives: feeback requested on proposed improvements

Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:

> Ian, David, Steven,
>
> I've tried to implement most of the suggestions I said I would. Would
> you care having a look at it and tell me what do you think? I'm
> especially interested on comments about the new message page which is
> much shorter now:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03/archives-improvements/ml-message
>
> Al,
>
> The pages have changed noticeably and some of the changes we made
> together were affected: you might want to have a close look at it.

Hi Dom,

I definitely like the shorter front matter. I think there
are too many "respond to this messages" at the bottom.
I suggest getting rid of the one in "This message". Also,
perhaps Mail actions should go before "broader listings"
since mail actions are still local to this message (to
a certain extent). That line should also be before
the sort line (which is list-level, not message level).

  - Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447