Re: [48 hour] DRAFT Last Call comment Re: [XML 1.1] Allowable element names

Sorry,

I was trying to explain why there was no clearl conseensus one way or the
other. I thought Al had summmed up neatly one side of the argument, and
wanted to present a skeleton of the other.

I am sorry to have been dense. (Fail WCAG 14.1 - write clearly and simply. Do
not pass go...)

Chaals