Re: [48 hour] DRAFT Last Call comment Re: [XML 1.1] Allowable element names

At 08:28 PM 2002-07-07, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

>Sorry,
>
>I was trying to explain why there was no clearl conseensus one way or the
>other. I thought Al had summmed up neatly one side of the argument, and
>wanted to present a skeleton of the other.

Well, thank you both for the care with which you read the summary.
I have sent it to the comments inbox

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xml-blueberry-comments/2002Jul/0000.html

Al

PS: I debated about adding Bliss or fabric care icons to the third point to draw out
the access advantages of some neo-ideographs.  But I decided to avoid any last
minute variations.  Bliss and the Unicode precedent are both reasonable things to
bring in as we get the opportunity to follow up on the comment.