Re: [archives] roadmap for repair cycle

Al
All my comments are from a usability perspective....

I followed the link you created in the WAI-IG mailing
list.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/wai-xtech/2001Mar/0040.html

My first question when I got there was 'Where the heck
am I'?

Some suggestions.....

1. Create a Mailing List Title at the top of each
message, with a link to tell you about the group, how
to post etc.

2. The current first line of the post (the subject)
should be made consistent with the 'From' and the
'Date'.

3. Get rid of all of the next 7 lines

4. Get rid of altogether