RE: FW: [XP] Re: Quality is free...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Emery [mailto:dale@dhemery.com]
Sent: 25. ágúst 2003 18:37
To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [XP] Re: Quality is free...

>What's the "something else," the important thing that led you to
>deliver software that didn't meet your standards?  The reason I
>ask is that maybe there's a way to get what you want, and also
>give your manager what she wants.

The "something else" is, as I perceive it and hear it from my manager,
delivering the needed business value at the right time.

>What does "delivering soon" do for your manager that's important
>to her?  If you haven't asked her that, I'd like to hear your
>guesses.  But then ask her.

"Delivering soon" as you put it means delivering the needed business value
on a specific date this year because if it isn´t then it won´t be put in use
until next year. It´s important to my manager to make rather than break here
as she sees it.

Regards,
Dadi.

ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com