FW: [XP] Re: Quality is free...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Jeffries
To: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 16.8.2003 00:30
Subject: [XP] Re: Quality is free...

>So tell me this: why did you and the other programmers do work that
>you consider substandard?

>Ron Jeffries
>www.XProgramming.com

For the simple reason that we are wimps ;-) Seriously, though I, and my
fellow programmers are beginners at using the XP practices and we just
crumbled under the pressure of delivering. One of my PMs says we would have
finished this damn thing a long time ago if weŽd just have solely used
PL/SQL!!! When I talk about slowing down to go faster, my PMs just gawk at
me.

Regards,
Dadi.

ad-free courtesy of objectmentor.com