Re: aol and implementation?

aloha, david - i have not only been contacted by AOL to beta test 7.0, but
to recruit members of VICUG NYC to participate (although given the events
of this week, i doubt that anyone has had the time, energy, or inclination
to respond to the solicitation) - so far, i have not received any of the
beta software, but that may be due to the suspension of air-traffic.
gregory