Re: Update implementation report

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> I have updated the UAAG implementation report[1]:
> 1. Added reviews for IBM Home Page Reader and Opera
> 2. Added links for comments in summary views of the report
> 3. Added links to checkpoints in all views of the report
> 4. Added a implementation experience summary table based on checkpoint
> priority and maximum conformance rating in the summary report.
>
> Please review and comment.  We really need some multi-media player reviews.

Hi Jon,

Looks good! Please add the following information:

 - A link to the *dated* version of the guidelines that is the
   subject of the review

 - More specific version about which format (HTML 4.01, CSS 2) is
   being reviewed. A link to the relevant specification (dated version)
   would be helpful.

Thank you,

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447