Re: Is this a Job for SVG and WAI?

Jon
I think I agree with Al [1].  I think someone like Charles should have some
initial discussions with Michael Diggles to flesh out the main authoring
and user agent issues.  This could then be brought back to the WAI
coordination group for organizing a meeting.

Jon

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2001JulSep/0171.html