Re: [PROPOSAL] Revision to the wording for the reference in checkpoint 4.2 to system font family capabilities

Gregory,
On the call yesterday people seemed to want to use the phrase dialog box in
the requirements, since that is terminology that is more familiar to
developers.  I add the word "resource" to emphasize the part of the
operating system environment user interface a user would expect from an
application for font and or color selection.  The proposed wording doesn't
require you to use the font dialog box resource, but only that you provide
the same capabilities as found in the operating system resource.  Maybe
that needs to be made clearer.

What do people think about "font/color dialog box resource" or
"conventional font/color selection mechanism"?

Jon